Monday, September 19, 2005

When I Return

I have some great stories for when I return from Wheaton to England. But there is something to be said for bringing a personal report of all that has happened in my time here. So that's why I haven't blogged some of the stories and pictures.

But after I return and have spoken with friends, then I may well blog about my trip. To be more accurate, the people that matter will be reading this and I don't want to tell them via this blog and show them the breathtaking photos, I want to share the time with a face to face meeting.

But I can't wait to blog it and also to see people I love dearly. I travel back into my new pastoral ministry position feeling so blessed, so privileged, so refreshed, so loved by God and those I have had the privilege to interact with. It's been so good. Praise God for Christian friendship and family all around the world.

Here endeth the lesson.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to hear all about your trip, and see the photos, face to face!

One said...

;0)