Monday, September 26, 2005

If I Wait Forever...

... I will never get motivated to write something. I wanted to write all about my trip, now that I have returned, but there is so much to write about, just starting becomes a massive event in itself.

So instead of that, I will put up a picture I took from the Hancock Tower in Chicago, which is just a breathtaking view.


The Sears Tower is in the distance. This photo was taken on the 95th floor, where you can have a delicious dinner. Your ears may pop while you take the elevator and ascend upwards.

I must go to sleep. I have meetings tomorrow.

1 comment:

One said...

Yes I am! I am so thrilled to be released into this next step in my calling.

I am pleased you got your pictures working. It's nice to see you again, and looking so delightfully happy. No plans to be back in the States just yet. I shall wait for an invitation.

My plans?

Blessings on you, Michelle Shoe.